||April 18, 2011
||JoAnne K. Clobus, Vice President,
Marketing & Public Relations
724-450-7192 - office/724-651-3205 - cellular
Feet and legs everyone has them, and sometimes they deserve special attention. Grove City Medical Center is hosting an event for people of all ages, from all 'walks of life' on Thursday, May 12 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the hospital's Education Center.
Walk This Way will feature free screenings from six of the hospital's physicians:
- Dr. Brian Spencer, Podiatrist & Foot & Ankle Surgeon Foot Abnormalities
- Dr. David Lasorda, Cardiologist Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Dr. Samer Azouz, Cardiologist Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Dr. Paul Collier, Vascular Surgeon Varicose Veins
- Dr. Maria Sunseri, Neurologist Restless Leg Syndrome
- Dr. David Dean, Orthopedic Surgeon Musculoskeletal Issues
A variety of vendors will also be on hand, providing information, demonstrations and services, including: foot massages, mini pedicures, laser hair removal, proper shoe fitting, diabetic foot care and shoes and walking programs. Vendors include: Charese Lashinsky, Massage Therapist, Laurel Technical Institute, Body Beautiful, Factory Brand Shoes, Nike Outlet Store, Grove City Medical Center Diabetes Education and Center for Wound Healing, De La Torre Orthotics, Jennings Environmental Education and the Grove City YMCA Silver Sneakers Program.
Refreshments will be served. For more information, contact 724-450-7192.